CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 7, 2013

Busy Week!

wow, such a busy week we've had here.  Patrick started College Algebra on Monday, and has had weight lifting as well as working in the afternoons.  I have actually been very busy at home.  I've been getting ready for a party that I am making food for this weekend and I am excited about that as well.  Had a friend call and ask me to make her 2 batches of those "wonderful muffins" because the first batch went way too fast.  Sid and I have been working in our garden, trying to stay ahead of the grass!  We have had a lot of rain this year, so maybe those green beans will flourish!

Last year when we helped Liz move to her new place, there was an old broken table and chairs in her house..I asked her what she was going to do with it.  She told me that her landlord was going to haul it to the dump.  I said, NOOOOOO!  It was too cute, so I took it home with me.  well, it sat in our basement for about a year before  I had time or the inclination to work on it.  It was not in as bad a shape as I first thought.  It just needed tightening up, a little glue and one spindle replaced.  I had been seeing this weathered looking furniture on pinterest and thought that little table would be so cute fixed up like that.  Well, I finished it and delivered it to Liz this week.  Had a really nice visit-got to try out that cement pond!  I also hung blinds and a towel bar for her as well.  She bought me supper at the Hometown, which was awesome!  Love that place. 

Here it is!  She had nothing negative to say about it!  I think she liked it!  I thought it looked cute, kinda beachy! 

Love not working for someone else!  God is good and He will provide!  ;)



0 comments: