CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

I am so glad that this has been a short week. I was able to leave this week at 11:00 from work. Betty hired more girls to work during lunch. I have baked bread, bread, and more bread. Judd is still here, Sid will take him to the airport this Saturday. Jon has been working 10 hour days, or should I say nights? from 3.00 pm to 1:00am. He is not used to working 8 hour shifts, so it has been tough for him to get used to those long hours. Patrick is even working today. He is helping Jeremiah with his lawn cutting business. He is in charge of the week eater. I hope that he doesn't cut down some little old lady's prize day lilies! Haven't heard from Liz this week. It has been gloomy and raining all week, but today the sun is peeking out and it is HOT! The corn is tasseling and we picked our first squash. I have picked several mammoth jalapenos. The flowers have been so gorgeous with all the rain. God has so richly blessed.

0 comments: