CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

It is sad that a few words spoken in concern can cause such problems. I won't go into detail, because it just doesn't matter anyway. Liz is mad at me. Jon is mad at me. I never thought that someone that I love so much could talk to me the way he did tonight. What's funny, is that what I said apparently was turned around and taken the wrong way, definately not the way it was intended. He has such a chip on his shoulder and it really needs to be knocked off. He is mad at the world, and everything in it. I have cried for hours and now all I have to show for it is a swollen nose and red eyes. I really wonder sometimes if everyone would be better off if I were not in their world. All I ever did was care.

0 comments: