CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

May sure is flying by. Last week Sid informed me that his uncle was coming to visit his mother. His uncle is a super neat freak and he really intimidates me! I worked like a trojan trying to clean up the house and neaten up the yard-then the weekend hit. by monday it looked not much better. Liz showed up on mother's day afternoon. She brought me a new pink "Ala Carte Alley" shirt and a big metal cross which I hung over the buffet. Jon bought me a pair of pink croc flops and took me out to the crystal grill sat. night. Sid bought me some croc sandles. We had a one day ball tournament on Saturday which totally wiped out the boys. they aren't used to playing so many games in one day, so they lost out to the team that they had beaten the previous weekend in Eupora. Jon started exams today. He took his English test and has geometry and economics on Tuesday. Patrick has been taking the MCT II this week. Tomorrow is spring fling at the coliseum. the t-shirts are cute, kelly green with mexican design. I can't believe that graduation is next Friday night.

0 comments: