CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday Already!?

I can't believe that the weekend flew by so fast! Saturday Jon and I got up and drove to Birmingham to see Dave Ramsey. He is so good! Jon really enjoyed it, but said 5 hours was too long to sit! He also froze to death. It was kinda cold in there. I did all the driving because Jon has been known to get lost rather easily.

We got home about 11:30 Saturday night. Sid and Patrick went to the fair. I can not believe he rode some of the rides that he rode. I wouldn't believe it until I saw the pictures!


Looks like he enjoyed himself! I couldn't do it, you'd have to shoot me.

Liz says gas is 2.69/gal. in Cleveland! Needs to drop a little more here. The cheapest gas that we saw this weekend was in Mathiston @ 2.90/gal. I paid 3.02 in Carrollton.

Patrick and Jeremiah have been working hard this morning. They cut several yards and came in Miss Sippy's to eat. They cleaned their plates, so they must have been hungry. They better enjoy the last few hours of their "fall Break" ha. Have to go back to school tomorrow!

1 comments:

Tonya said...

Hey there! That really does sound like a FUN trip. I'm quite the wiggle-worm myself, so I'm hoping you got to get up and move around a bit. =-)

Oh, and THANKS for the sweet birthday wishes for Zach. He really felt special with all the attention. :-)

Have a WONDERFUL evening...
LOVE,
Tonya