CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Ouch!!! Ouch Charlie, that really hurt! And it's still hurting!!
Papa Jimmy is more than a little jealous!!

Jon, snuggling with a baby!


The Puppies will be 8 weeks old this friday. I don't want them to leave!!! They are so sweet and cute. I guess I will put them in the tradewinds for sale and I will worry that who ever gets them will love them as much as we do. Min pins are so much fun. They are fun to watch when they don't know that you are looking. They play tug of war and fight and nip each other on the ear or the tail and run!!! so cute. They make you laugh. They will jump in the air and spin around and fall on the ground. Jimmy and Gator will dance in a circle for a treat! The babies haven't learned that yet.

1 comments:

Tonya said...

Hello, again!

First, I was "wowed" that you've actually been to Mathiston. (Most folks don't even know where that is) Ha!!

Next, your "babies" are SOOOO CUTE! How big do they get? (Also wondering how much you sell them for?) I SERIOUSLY DOUBT that Link would let us get another doggie, but the boys & I sure would LOVE it! O:-)

Oh, and the bread - I forgot to mention that it's supposed to have 2 tsp of cinnamon in it. (I've since corrected it on my blog but it wasn't there earlier this morning)