CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

I can't believe that it is less than 2 weeks until Christmas Day. We don't even have a tree yet! Maybe this afternoon we'll get one up. Sid and Jon are fast asleep. I have been up since 6, since I had to have Patrick at the school at 7:30 this morning so that he could take the ACT. We are so proud of the fact that The Lord has blessed him with such a sharp mind. He is one of seven 7th graders who are taking it today. He starts exams Monday and will be finished Wednesday at 9:25. Jon finished Wednesday and came home. Liz is finished, but won't be coming home until Christmas, I'm sure.


We attended the band concert last Sunday afternoon. It was wonderful! The Junior high band went first and I was so amazed at how much they have improved. We stayed for the high school concert, too and they are very good.

We have some little escape artists. I have been watching them out the window and they are trying to tunnel under the fence. They are so bad, but so cute!

well, short, but sweet, I'm gone to clean up, so maybe Sid will cut me a tree!

0 comments: