CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving is over and Christmas is upon us! We had a nice Thanksgiving. Liz came home and spent 3 days with us! I don't believe that she has spent that much time home in several years! She gets bored so easily and we are boring people!


The deerslayer struck again! Patrick has killed his 3 does for the year, now for the elusive buck. I personally wish he would get rid of all of them. They have kept me from enjoying fresh greens for 2 years now and last summer they ate everything in the garden except the jalapenos.


Jon got a little work in while he was home for thanksgiving week. He only has this week and next and then he will be home for a month. I know that he won't want to go back in January.


Patrick marched in the Winona Christmas parade last night.! He said that the guy in the mustang in front of them had to be tired of jingle bells! They played it constantly for 30 or more minutes! He was well bundled up, underarmour, turtleneck, long-sleeved t-shirt and the band shirt on top and long johns and his khakis on the bottom! He said that he didn't get cold. I sure did! They are having their Christmas concert this Sunday afternoon and I am anxious to hear them.

The P-man is in the middle of the picture. I hope that Becky Dees got a better picture of him. I'll gladly buy all she'll take. Her pictures always turn out well.

The youth are cooking supper tomorrow at church. I was informed of this this morning when the youth director asked if I could make a dessert! My child doesn't tell me anything! He probably just hasn't gotten around to it. He'll remember tomorrow night about 15 minutes until time to go to church. ha

Not a whole lot else is going on here. Just the usual. Maybe I'll get into the Christmas spirit and start to put up some decorations before Christmas is here!

0 comments: