CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Well, I made it through the GA hospital tour without a hitch. We took them to eat pizza afterwards and made it back to the church in time to have our lesson before it was time to go.

I'm going to have to brag on my middle child this week. He has gotten letters from 2 honor societies this week asking him to join. If you remember, this child didn't know if he was graduating high school until 2 days prior to! The National Technical honor society and Phi theta kappa both have requested the "honor" of Jonathan's membership. I told him YES!!! It will look so good on a resume! To go through barely getting out of high school to a 4.0 is quite an accomplishment, I do believe. he is doing what he loves now, welding, and he doesn't understand why they are asking him to join these things, since the subjects that he is taking are not academic, but vocational. I told him that they see the 4.0! He never thought that he would be attending college, but he truly loves it. He loves his teachers, Mr. Gary Gammill and Mr. Ricky Collier and East Mississippi Community college. Answer to prayer!

0 comments: