CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

what a beautiful week! Other than Monday, which was nasty, the rest of the week was wonderful. patrick had a nice birthday party friday night. Afterwards Patrick, CJ, Jon and I sat around the fire pit and roasted marshmallows until everyone got tired.
Kristy's shower went well. Thanks to Tonie and Mable, the food was out of this world. Liz showed up and Kristy was so happy to see her. The new baby should be ready to come. He got a lot of nice stuff.
Sat. night Sid and Patrick went to FBC Kosciusko for their annual wild game supper. They have been going for a few years now and they really enjoy it. Jon asked me out to the Crystal. How could I refuse?
This week seems really long. Today should be more than Thursday! Thursday should have been days ago! Susie James did an article in the Commonwealth about my sock monkeys. It ran today. How about that? I am famous for my monkey business !!! ha ha

1 comments:

Anita said...

Yummy to the Crystal! That is one thing that I do miss about Greenwood. We had lunch after church there many Sundays when visiting preachers/musicians etc were there.

You need to post pics of your monkeys. Congrats for the write-up!