CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Insane?

Did I mention I totally lost my mind?

Yes, I went insane.                                             
Ordered Insanity even though I wasn't sure that I would be able to do it.  Patrick said that there was no way that I could do it.  He said his weightlifting class guys were dying doing the plyometrics and the pure cardio. I didn't tell anybody that I was ordering it and when it came in guess who met the mailman?  Patrick.  Of course it didn't come in a plain brown box, NO!!!!  Insanity written all over the outside.  So my secret was out.  I just thought I would sneak around while nobody was looking and try it and then if it didn't work out, I would send it back.  Now, I gotta do it.  He said I couldn't.  OH NO!!! It is onnnnn, buddy!  I started it last monday, the 16th.  It is everything that it claims to be.  Insane!  I am on  the second week and I really do feel stronger.  I was rather disappointed in the scales yesterday, but thanks to a great support system in Team Excel's fun and Fitness group, I feel much better.  I AM going to go the full 60 days and I am going to earn the Insanity t-shirt!  Insanity makes the pilates videos I was doing on netflix seem like kindergarten level stuff!  I walked this afternoon for 40 minutes after doing pure cardio this morning.  I made it!  I have been eating by the Insanity food guide and drinking lots of water as well.  I know eventually the scales will be kinder.  Even Sid has started exercising with me.  He has gone a whole week and seems to look forward to our workouts together.  I am so proud of him!





0 comments: