CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 9, 2012

New Beginnings.

January, a time for new beginnings, so by golly, I'm going to do just that. I have worked so hard in the past 2.5 years trying to shed these pounds and for the most part I have succeeded, but I have decided that now is the time to get into shape. Yes, getting into shape is different from getting smaller. I have gone from a size 20 to a 10, but it's flabby and untoned. I walk, but not regularly, so I plan to do better. I know that I will backslide, but I will NOT be the size I was ever again. I think it would be fun to be able to run, something that I have never been able to do. I know it will be very hard, but I hope to succeed this time. I'm thinking 50 isn't too old to get into shape!

0 comments: