CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 18, 2008

Twas the night before prom and all throught the school, mamas were scurrying to make the gym look cool! ha ha I'm a poet and don't know it!
I have been at the school since about 2:30 this afternoon. We decorated our food area and will start working on the food tomorrow morning at 8:00. The gym really looks good. The decorating committee has been working on it all week and they really have done a good job. I can't wait to see Jonathan walking through the big star and being presented! He looks so good in his all black tuxedo. I will post pictures from the prom afterwards. I really am getting a little emotional about everything. I am sure that he thinks that I am nuts, but maybe one day he will understand. probably when he has a little girl, all grown up and graduating high school.

0 comments: