CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 7, 2008

It has been a while since I checked in here. Lets see.... last week Jon got his graduation invitations. I teared up just a little. I'm sure that I will do more than just a little on May 23. I just can't believe that my little tow-headed baby is a man now. Well, he has a man's body! He is working on his term paper and trying to pass geometry, or may 23 is moot.



Last Thursday Raphael came back through. I believe it was January 24 that I posted about him. Well it seems that about 2 weeks after he made it to Baltimore, the strike ended and he had to return to Los Angeles to sign a contract, so he flew. then he had to fly back to Baltimore to get his truck and drive it back across country. We were so surprised to see him. He called us today and told us that he is doing an article about Miss Sippy's and wanted to know how our names were spelled. He thought that it would run in the Baltimore Sun on Saturday, but he would let us know exactly when. Isn't that neat? We really get some interesting people in our little coffee shop off the beaten path in Carrollton Mississippi! I hope that it will be good publicity for us. Hmm. do you think that we'll get any Baltimore traffic in here? Who knows?????

Tomorrow is the state Bible drill in Batesville. I am to meet Pam in Batesville. She is getting Jeremiah and Patrick. I hope that they do well. They should do fine. I am proud that they are learning God's word, and I have to remind myself that that is what is important, not that they get a superior rating. The youth drill is so much harder for Patrick and Jonathan. The material is so much harder to find and in only 8 seconds. I am very proud of them. Connor really came in there as well. He will probably get a top rating. He really learned his stuff once he decided he would do it. He really did better on his own, than with me helping him.

spring is really in full bloom right now. The dogwoods are gorgeous and the azaleas are so beautiful. Our grass is really needing a cut! Patrick killed a copperhead in the woods last week. The garden is planted. It should be coming up before long. I need to go and buy my tomato plants and my pepper plants this week.

It is late and tomorrow is going to be a killer, so I am going to dry my hair and get in the bed.

0 comments: