CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

This week has been a good one so far. No one is sick, no one is hurt. It is a beautiful day and I intend to hang out my sheets! A rare treat for the winter.
My baby will be a teenager next wednesday. We are planning a party for him next friday night. He has only had one birthday party in his life, he always preferred to spend his birthday celebrating with family. This should be an interesting week, as he has to help me get everything ready, since it will only be he and I. Sid will have to work Friday night.
I am helping with a baby shower next Saturday. One of "my girls", a dear friend of Elizabeth's from kindergarten on, is expecting a wee one in march. I am excited for her and her husband. Kristy will make a wonderful mama.

1 comments:

Anita said...

Hi Belinda! What a surprise to find you on my blog!! Isn't blogging fun? I spend way too much time at the computer, but at least I am writing or putting pictures up of my family. Your family is so cute! Tell Jimmy, Bobby and Margaret I said, "Hello."