CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 3, 2008

Wow, it is March.... MY month! ha. Yesterday was so sunny and warm, just perfect. Today is windy and raining. They say it is gonna snow tomorrow. Even if it does, it won't stick. It has been much too warm.

My poor Jon has had quite a week. Wednesday night his woman broke up with him again. I think that this is probably the 8th or 9th time. I had to cancel his tuxedo when I went to winona thursday. Luckily it had not shipped yet, so he got his deposit back. She already has a prom date, or so she's telling her classmates. I am so tired of seeing him hurt like this. She is bad news and he needs to walk, NO, run away from her as fast as he can go. I am still praying!

This weekend he was invited to a party and he and his friend were beaten up pretty bad, plus his friend's truck was damaged. All because Taylor spoke to a girl. I asked if she looked that good! I'd like to get my hands on the guys that were beating up on my baby. I'd take their heads and bang them together. Can you say, uh oh, here comes the mama bear? I'd like to do that to a certain girl, too, but that is another story.

This is nine weeks test week. Report cards come out next wednesday. I am praying for Jon. I keep telling him, only 9 more weeks of school! Less than 3 months! Just get through it! Spring break is week after next. The boys and sid will be out. Sid always takes off during spring break. He is planning to paint his old truck that week, that is, if the weather cooperates. I guess that I will be working... blah. I hope that it is warm and pretty.

I have a busy day tomorrow. We are out of everything, and tomorrow is chicken pot pie day.

Haven't heard from Liz since she got mad at us on Sid's birthday. I guess she is punishing us.

Well, not much else is happening in our world. Jon is the only one with the excitement.

0 comments: