CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Happy Birthday to Sidney, cont.

Yes, it is sunday, so we had steak and cake and ice cream. We invited Liz, but she didn't acknowledge our invitation, so Adrienne ate Liz's steak. Lunch was good. I have learned how to cook filet mignon better than the Crystal's so..... YEA!!!!!!!!!!

I made up a game for Bible drill tonight. I figured that I would quit pushing Connor to learn his material. If he wants to do well in the drill, he knows what to study and practice on. I am through pulling my hair out. He really seemed to enjoy the game, so maybe it will help. Only 4 more weeks until the church drill and the associational drill is the next sunday after the church drill.

I cleaned the house yesterday. I really did not feel good, but it needed doing. the basement and both porches were swept, as well as the house swept and mopped. I cleaned both bathrooms, and wonder of all wonders, Patrick cleaned up his room. It looks so much better! the house is not perfect, but much better.

0 comments: