CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

It has been quite a busy week. I didn't get to attend the GA's tea party. Mrs. Ray fell and Betty had to take her to get stitched up, so I stayed at work instead of going to the party. I didn't mind helping out, but I hated to miss the party. I heard a lot of good things about it. Mrs. Ray felt so bad, like she could really help it! I just hate that she got hurt. She has 9 stitches in her hand and a black eye and messed up face on the right side. We ended up having a really busy day at Miss Sippy's, so it was good that I could be there, I guess. I left around 2:00 and I came home and crashed until about 5:30. I was soooo tired. Saturday night Sid and I met Betty, Jeanette and Alanna at the Carroll County Market. Betty wanted us to go hear Tricia Walker who is a songwriter. She works at Delta State and has a pretty voice. Her sidekick, I wasn't too impressed with. His stuff was so COOOUNNNTRY, and twangy. Betty bribed us by offering to pay for our ticket.

Sunday we went to Sunday school and left to go meet Margaret, Robbie and Knox at Pizza Inn for lunch. They were on their way back home from Robbie's parents' house in Senatobia. They were just getting around to having their Christmas get together. It was good to see them.





Knox and Patrick after lunch. I can't believe how much Knox has grown. He is 15 months younger than Patrick and almost as tall!





My "sistah" and me! do you see the family resemblence? I miss her and her family since they moved to the beach. We had such a fun time with them over labor day weekend. The water at pensacola beach that weekend was so pretty. I just couldn't get over it. It had been quite a while since I had seen it that pretty.




Robbie and Margaret-Aren't they a handsome couple? They had a milestone anniversary this year just as we did. They were married 15 years this past August 29.






Sid is waiting patiently for the family to arrive. He has come a long way in that patience in waiting does not come naturally for him! Doesn't he look handsome in that pretty white shirt?

Of course, no post would be complete without a brotherly love picture. They really do get along pretty well despite the age difference. Jon is 18 and Patrick just turned 12.

Jon went to MDCC today for a college day. He was disappointed in that they did not let him tour the vo-tech building. That is the only thing that he was interested in.

Patrick got his new trumpet today. It is so pretty. His band director said some very complimentary things about him. I was so proud. He couldn't wait to get home and get the valves oiled up so he could play it. It does have a nicer tone to it. I figured that it would take a while for him to get used to the new horn, but he seems to play it just fine.

Right now I am all alone in the house. Jon hasn't arrived from Adrienne's house yet and Patrick went to grandmother's to show her his new horn. Sid is at work. Haven't heard from Lizzie this week. Got a short text from her monday night.

Patrick is back and wants to watch the Fellowship of the Ring. Go figure! he watched them in reverse order!

later,

0 comments: