CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Valentines' Day.



Boy, after the rain yesterday it really turned COLD!!!!!!!! My thermometer on the tahoe said 28 this morning as I was going to work. After the clouds lifted, it was quite a beautiful day. tomorrow is supposed to be the same, maybe a little warmer.






Sid's Valentine

Tomorrow is valentines day! Sid bought me a dozen beautiful red roses and a couple of balloons. It was so sweet! I have a surprise for him, too. I will give it to him when he gets home tonight or first thing tomorrow. Patrick made me a pretty valentine in Visions today and Jon brought me two of the prettiest dark red rose buds! I am so blessed to have 3 wonderful, thoughtful sweet boys! They don't have school tomorrow because of a staff development day. Strange day to give them off, don't you think? They don't have presidents' day this monday, which they usually do have.

Patrick's Valentine





Jon's valentine

0 comments: