CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

happy Birthday to Sidney!







Happy Birthday to the most wonderful man who ever lived! Sidney is 51 today. The Ray's wanted to cook steak for Dr. Ray and he wanted Sidney included, since they have the same birthday. So... Sid had a pretty good surprise lunch today, with steak, potatoes, salad, homemade rolls and chocolate cake with chocolate icing and of course Ice cream! He had his own personal birthday cake tonight with the boys and me. I got him 2 new shirts and a pair of st. patrick's day boxers. Jon got him some mufflers for his truck. (he was more impressed with the mufflers, I think!)



I Love my car stuff!!!
Oh, well, he can't wear them out in public. Here is his new red shirt!



Here is the blue shirt


Ok, He really looks good in all of them. Don't think I'll get him to pose in his new boxers! I can hardly believe it! I have been married to this hunk since he was a youngster at 25! I love you, Mr. Sidney. Hope that you have many, many more!!

0 comments: