CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Friends

I have 340 friends. That is according to facebook! Do I really know 340 people? I know of most of them. Occasionally I will add a person whom I don't really know if they are a friend of a friend. Do I really know them? I would have to say no. We go through life with lots of acquaintances, but few true friends. A true friend doesn't care if your house is a mess! A true friend doesn't care if you live in a trailer or a mansion. A true friend loves you enough to tell you the truth. A true friend cries with you. A true friend will care enough to call because they think something is not right. They can come over anytime, day or night and it will be ok. I can not see one of my dear old friends for months or even years and when we do get together, it is like we just take up where we left off! I have another sweet friend who will pray for you if she knows to. If she tells you she is praying for you, she definitely is. She and Jesus have the sweetest friendship! She loves my family like her own, and I hers. I think that if you live your life and can say that you have a handful of real friends, you are blessed.

0 comments: