CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hi Julia! Hope we can meet you the next time you come south. Thank you for being sweet to Jonathan. He is my little sweetheart! (Even though he would rather spend time with his "winona family nowadays!) JK!

Well, today was a good day. I didn't sleep well last night. Woke up hurting about 3:00 this morning. Took a prescription pain killer and it just didn't even cut it. 4 ibuprofen and a heating pad and 3 hours later I went back to sleep, but had to get up for Sunday school this morning. Bro. Gary had a really good message this morning and I felt as if God was telling me to not doubt, but to clear my mind and trust with my heart. I guess you had to be there. Came home and grilled some burgers out for lunch.

Sid and I attended our first "Hill Fire" production and it was wonderful. I laughed, I cried! It was so good.

Went to survey the damage to the "race car" this afternoon. So sad, such a waste...... But, of course, I'm a girl that "just don't get it"! We came home, picked up the P-man and Jeremiah and went to El Cabrito for supper! Yummy, as usual. The best Mexican restaurante anywhere! Muy bueno!

home now and Sid is watching the country music awards. YUCK! I absolutely hate country music. Give me some classic rock anyday. gone are the days of Boston, Kansas, Foreigner, Journey, Rush, Yes, ELO, Ted Nugent! They live on on 102.5 the TIGER! ha ha. Love love love it!

We went to Charlie Ray's for some awesome BBQ last night. Sat around the fire pit afterwards with 2 of my favorite guys- Sid and the P-man. Muscadine wine and cheese and crackers. Beautiful night, clear and crisp, stars like little diamond studs on a navy blue velvet cape!

We have had an awesome spring this year. Most years it goes from winter straight to summer, with absolutely no spring. the flowers have been outstanding and my pink rose on the fence is about to burst into bloom. It only blooms once, but it is soooooo worth it!

Got a big day tomorrow. Catering job for the kidney clinic in Greenwood. They want lasagna with homemade garlic bread, salad, and Miss Sippy's mud cake. That on top of whatever they ran out of on Saturday that I will have to cook. Hope not a lot!

Guess I'll go visit with my tall one, since he came home for a while.

0 comments: