CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Terrific Tuesday

I miss the P-man. He went to Nettleton today with the baseball team. It is the first time that he has been able to leave school early to travel with the high school team. I didn't go because there was no junior varsity game and I know that there is not a chance that he will get to play, plus I didn't want to drive back from Nettleton by myself late tonight. I told him to give me a call when they are about 10 miles away and I would come get him. OH, I'd better get a nap! I hope that they win and have a great time.

OK, Sid is complaining, there is nothing to eat here! I started some pork chops and peas, but it won't do him any good today! I had planned on cooking last night, but Elizabeth came home and I helped her work on school stuff until 11:3o last night. I was exhausted, since I had been up since 6:00 am. Patrick came home last night and crashed about 8:00.

Talked to Jonathan yesterday. Anel offered him a job as a welder/welding instructor. They want for him to take the CWI test. Certified welding inspector, makes him much more valuable in the workplace. IF he decides to take the Anel job, he will start to work on may 17. they wanted him on the 10th, but he already had plans. I'm glad that he is going to go to the beach with his friends. Maybe he won't back out on this trip. I just hope that he will behave himself. Wow, less than a month. I'd love to go back to the beach again this year, but our traveling baseball team is planning on making the USSSA world series in Bentonville, AR this year. Arkansas just isn't Panama City Beach! Why can't they play on the coast?

I can't believe that a week from this Saturday is May. Patrick will be out the last week of May. If he keeps up his good grades, he will get out a week early and not have to take any exams. That's what I would like!

I think that Sid has a week off the end of May. He will probably want me to order his lift before then, so he can spend that week installing it.

I think that I will lie down for a little while. I need to go to Greenwood in a little while and am NOT looking forward to it-except for going to see MR. SIDNEY!!!

Later.......

0 comments: