CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 26, 2010

What a nice night! Beautiful round moon shining in a sea of blue. Sixty degrees and free air conditioning tonight! Patrick drove me to Carrollton in his '82 Chevy! We walked 2 miles around the town and came home. Had some weird guy in a green jeep station wagon circle us about 6 times. I don't know if he was investing in the oil companies or just weirding us out! Patrick decided to pick up a large rock, in case he tried anything. I'll bet he would have pegged him with it if he had to! The creek was really rolling tonight, I'll bet that last Friday it would have been lethal.

Jon's camper was intact when he got there this afternoon. Unfortunately, his teacher, Mr. Collier suffered tornado damage to his home this weekend. Don't know how bad, but I sure hate it for him. He and his family are alright, though.

Sid just sent me the UPS safety tip of the day: SEAT BELTS! Too bad Jon didn't heed that! He got a seat belt ticket leaving school today. The boy just won't listen.

had a good day at work, slow though.

0 comments: