CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 21, 2008

It is Monday. The kids are out of school today for a holiday. Sid and I had to work. We were not very busy today. We didn't have the courthouse crowd or the post office crowd, or the JZ George orders today. I got home around 1:45. Patrick has gone hunting with an antique gun. 45-70, I think that they call it. Jon is moving furniture for the mother in law. I think that Liz had to work today as well. We enjoyed having her home this weekend. Everybody pretty much behaved themselves, no major arguments, anyway. Had a good day at church yesterday. We voted to hire an architect from Eupora that specializes in old buildings to look at our sanctuary and make recommendations as to what the best plan of action is for the repair of the roof trusses. It is sad to have such a beautiful building and not be able to use it. It was good that they found the broken trusses before someone was injured or killed.

Today was so pretty, but so cold. I think that they high was around 44, was supposed to be around 50. I hear that sleet is predicted for tonight. Yeah, and snow was predicted for friday, too.

I tried to post a slide show on here, but couldn't get it to load. I know it can be done, I have seen it! I might try again.

I talked to Mag the other day. It was so good to talk to her and Knox. He seemed to enjoy his late Christmas gifts, and the cheesestraws were a hit!

It is just me and the dogs right now, although it will be dark soon and I'm sure that Pman will come traipsing in here, hopefully without a deer! Everyone has told him that if he kills one, he is on his own! They sure love to eat them, though. I don't mind cooking it for them, but I can not bring myself to eat it. Yuck.

I think that I will fry shrimp for supper.
later,

0 comments: