CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Wednesday

Well, the week is half over. My sweet friend Julie is making a house call tomorrow to fix my hair. I texted her today and asked if she could possible do my hair this week, because I have 2 inch roots and we have church pictures this coming Saturday.

Jon didn't work today and has been studying for a vocabulary test. The words are kinda hard. He said that he passed a geometry quiz yesterday. I was thrilled.

Sid went to work a little early today. He has an automotive manager coming in to meet him. This is his boss's boss. I haven't talked to him today. I am afraid to call him, because I don't want to get him into trouble.

I am going in early tomorrow. I am making a "real" breakfast for the men's prayer group that meets on thursday morning. They have been complaining for months that they want some biscuits and gravy, so I decided to do this for them. they are so faithful and just wanted to do something to let them know we do love them!! ha They will probably come to expect it, now. I am going to try sausage gravy. Have never made it, but it sounded like something a man would like to eat. Hope that it will turn out ok.

We made mexican meatloaf and jalapeno mashed taters for the lunch special today. It was a big hit, we just didn't cook enough meatloaf.

I am going to bed due to the early day I will be having tomorrow. Good night and God bless.
Belinda

0 comments: